No Piles | Piles Ayurvedic Medicine
No piles medicine
Best Treatment For piles
Piles Ayurvedic Medicine
Piles Medicine also known as haemorrhoids are caused due to swelling and inflammation of the veins present in the rectum and anus. Piles treatment through Ayurveda has been quite effective. The ayurveda treatment is a more holistic method with no or very few side-effects. Ayurvedic Medicine For Piles. Now easily available Piles Medicine in India.
Now, there are two types of piles:
- External: These are present outside the anal verge.
- Internal: These occur inside the rectum.
What causes Piles: There are several factors which increase your risk of developing piles. Some of the common factors that might lead to piles are:
- Genetic tendency (due to weak rectal veins, and walls).
- Poor tone of muscle in the rectal region.
- Constipation (hard stool).
- Inactive or sedentary lifestyle.
- Chronic or prolonged cough.
- Excessive use of laxatives or enemas.
- Habitual weight lifting.
Signs and Symptoms of Piles The symptoms of piles vary depending upon the site of piles, duration of symptoms and your overall health. External piles cause swelling outside the anus, irritation and itching.
In some people, they can be painful sometimes but they usually do not bleed. Internal piles bleed during passage of hard stools but they are usually not painful.
At times there can be slimy discharge of mucus from the piles. Based on their severity they can be classified into four grades (1 to 4). If you notice bleeding in when you pass stool consult a doctor for advice. In sogoteleshopping we presents Piles Medicine in India for those who suffers from Piles.
No Piles medicine is used to:
- Reduce the constipation (the commonest predisposing factor for piles).
- Relieve pain associated with piles and reduce the piles.
Piles/hemorrhoids are described as the swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus. There are two types of piles – internal and external. When struck externally, No Piles Medicine cause a lot of pain, but no bleeding. However, in case of internal piles, there is no pain, but a discharge of dark blood. Sometimes the symtoms go away in few days. Piles Ayurvedic Medicine / hemorrhoids are usually not dangerous or life threatening .